Write a review
- 1 fresh Pineapple - peeled, cored and cut into 1 inch rings (or canned)
- 1/4 tsp Honey 3 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 dash Hot Pepper Sauce (trust us!)
- Place pineapple in resealable plastic bag.
- Add honey, butter, hot pepper sauce, and salt.
- Seal bag, shake to coat evenly.
- Marinate 30 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat grill to high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Grill pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until heated through and grill marks appear.
Santoni's Marketplace & Catering https://www.santonis.com/