Write a review
- 5 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp grd Black Pepper
- 6 Ears Corn
- 2 tbsp Hot Pepper Sauce
- Preheat grill to med. heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Heat the garlic and butter in saucepan.
- Stir sugar, salt, black pepper, and cumin into butter with lime juice, hot sauce.
- Brush corn with the garlic butter.
- Grill corn, rotating occasionally, 15 minutes.
Santoni's Marketplace & Catering https://www.santonis.com/