Since 1931, The Santoni family has been a local source of quality groceries, fresh produce and baked goods to Baltimore homes. That tradition continues today with a commitment by the third-generation family to provide the highest quality food by the most attentive staff.
Our heritage began when our grandfather Savino, grandmother Yolanda, and Pop’s brother Terzo, opened a store in the back of their East Baltimore home during the Great Depression.
The company moved to a row house in 1943 where two of the four sons, Bob and Paul, developed an interest in the family business. In 1972, when Pop Santoni retired, Uncle Bobby and Uncle Paul took a small neighborhood store and grew it into a successful company.