Backyard Cookout Essentials
With Santoni’s picnic catering, there isn’t much you need to do to have a rocking backyard party. We take care of everything – meat, sides, chips, assorted drinks and even pickles. Our summer picnic menu is great for any occasion. Here are a few essentials that you’ll need to prepare for a backyard BBQ party.
- An awesome guest list with all of your favorite family members and friends
- A fun playlist to add to the good times
- Plenty of seats and table space
- Lawn and outdoor games
Graduation Party Essentials
As high school and college students are working hard and preparing for graduation, Santoni’s has been working hard creating the perfect menu that will please everyone at your party. Since you’ve gotten the cookout food taken care of, here are a couple of things you’ll need to make sure you have before the big celebration.
Hot dogs and buns as part of Santoni’s Cookout menus.
- Cake – Santoni’s talented bakers can create a masterpiece that’s personalized to your grad
- Decorations – balloons, streamers and plenty of 2018 themed decorations
- A card box – for the grad’s congratulatory cards
- Appetizers – you don’t want to keep the hungry people waiting
- Photo booth – a few props and a backdrop will make for some memorable photos
On a warm, breezy Saturday afternoon there is nothing better than a picnic in the park with loved ones. Bring the dog along, too, for a little extra fun. For larger parties, order from Santoni’s picnic grill menu. For a smaller gathering, stop by our deli and pick up a few subs to go. Check out this list of essentials for the perfect summertime picnic.
- Reusable plates, utensils, and containers
- A hat and sunscreen
- Plenty of napkins
- Portable speaker
- Frisbee or football
- Trash bags. Make sure to leave the park as beautiful and clean as you found it!